7 August 2020
Do you have an interest in the low level working of Windows kernel drivers? Come join our client in this exciting role as a Windows Kernel Driver developer!
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years experience with C programming;
- Experience working on Windows device drivers and file system mini-filter drivers;
- Experience in development for Windows 7 x64 and later;
- Familiar with Windows internals and Microsoft driver recommendations and requirements;
- A team player with good written/verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft driver testing processes and certification processes.
- Design and implement Windows kernel drivers;
- Develop robust communication channel between user and kernel mode components;
- Collaborate with component developers;
- Develop secured unit tests;
- Identify areas of improvement and ensure corrective or preventive actions are put in place;
- Attend to day to day operational tasks and assists and coordinate with engineers on issues and investigation for root cause.