7 August 2020
Our client is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a leading organization responsible for automating the development, testing and integration of software releases.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to large-scale mission critical project that plan to put in place continuous integration CI and continuous deployment CD processes and tools to enable the agile team to deliver quality solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years experience in DevOps, cloud technologies or programming;
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (ESXi, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc.);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in DevOps or AWS;
- Familiar with cloud provisioned resources such as on AWS;
- Familiar with provisioning and managing infrastructure and DevSecOps security concepts.
- Design, develop, deploy automation and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Integrate scripts and software to automate build and software releases;
- Do administration of different DevOps Tools and automating processes;
- On-board applications to the end to end CD/CI pipeline;
- Provide day-to-day operations and L2/L3 support;
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and ensure deliverables are met;
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and management.