7 August 2020
A great opportunity for a well-experienced Technical Consultant to join one of the commercial bank to work on IT projects in the Financial Markets, Lending and Trade Finance area.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Development or DevOps within Financial Services Industry;
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java and .Net;
- Possess up to date knowledge of the technological developments in the industry;
- Experience with installation and configuration of database servers such as Microsoft SQL 2008;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills;
- Comfortable to work during off-peak hours on system activities.
- Experience with Financial Market Places like Bloomberg, 360T and Tradeweb;
- Experience with application interfaces and API;
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure.
- In charge of the delivery of IT projects to improve the processes, functionality or performance;
- Understand the end user and IT requirements form the team and develop, test and implement new software programs according to the needs;
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Analyze the different commercial software packages in the market and recommend, install, customize and integrate it into current system;
- Handle production issues from identifying all incidents, investigating, providing resolution of incidents raised till closure;
- Troubleshoot systems and application problems for projects and production issues;
- Help improve various ITIL processes within the organisation with documentation, tooling and development of specific solutions;
- Provide any relevant supporting documentation, reports and other information to senior management.