7 August 2020
Our client in the financial sector is seeking for strong Technical Analyst (Middleware Support) to be a part of their team.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience building a high availability clustered environment with experience in WebSphere & JBoss Application Server;
- Hands on experience in providing middleware support with JBoss EAP, EWS, JON, Apache;
- Familiarity with Red Hat Satellite Server along with Red Hat Linux Systems;
- Experience with JDBC, JMS, MQ and integration of multiple messaging service;
- Well versed with writing UNIX shell scripts, Jython , JACL for administration and Ansible automation;
- Hands on experience in Jenkins, Nagios, EG Monitor / Dynatrace is required;
- Must have experience using F5 Load Balancer;
- Must be certified in Websphere9/Jboss EAP;
- Independent and adaptable to new challenges with excellent communication skills.
- AWS DevOps/SysOps Certified;
- Responsible for building up and maintaining the high availability clustered environment;
- Involve in research, development and testing of WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability along with the configuration of DMZ environment;
- Provide support to infrastructure architecture, application integration, projects setup and deployments;
- Develop and enhance automated processes to minimize downtime and improve performance;
- Responsible for performance tuning WAS, WPS by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, heap size and optimizing other JVM parameters;
- Available for on call support for weekend and off hours activity.