7 August 2020
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Lead Java Developer?
Join our team of Specialists and be part of an exciting journey of Digital Transformation.
- At least 7 years of experience in design, development and maintenance of web based Java enterprise systems;
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JSF;
- Experienced in open source frameworks like Weblogic /Websphere and application servers such as DB2/Oracle/MS SQL Server;
- Familiar with Java based content management, workflow/case management systems;
- Experienced in handling projects in open source systems;
- Independent and proactive with analytical mindset and good problem solving skills;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Java certified;
- Agile/Scrum experience.
- Lead and coach software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment;
- Support the business analysts on the user stories elaboration and translate them into specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, business analysts, DevOps to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Assist the DevOps team on the application build and release automation strategy and scripts;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Maintain all technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards / guidelines;
- Involved in application support and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Provide guidance and direction to the various teams to ensure effective and continuous delivery pipeline with the appropriate level of automation.