6 August 2020
Our client is seeking for a DevOps Engineer to be part of a leading organization in the Financial Services industry.
This exciting opportunity will expose you to large-scale mission critical project that plan to put in place continuous integration CI and continuous deployment CD processes and tools to enable the agile team to delivery quality solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electronics Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years experience in DevOps, cloud technologies or programming within Financial Services Industry;
- Knowledge in DevOps tools (Git / Github, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Ansible, AWS, etc.);
- Knowledge of establishing process optimization, automation and Continuous Integration / DevOps / Agile methodologies;
- Automation or script creation experience with scripting languages (Windows / Powershell);
- Experience developing software utilizing various coding languages including Java and .Net;
- Experience with installation and configuration of database servers such as Microsoft SQL 2008;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and resolve issues;
- Desire for learning and a passion for automation, latest technologies and best practices;
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholders management skills.
- Certification in DevOps or AWS;
- Experience with Financial Market Places like Bloomberg, 360T and Tradeweb;
- Experience with application interfaces and API.
- Collaborate with application teams to deploy new features and applications;
- Design, develop, deploy automation and support builds in a continuous environment;
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks, build failures and other issues in development, production and QA environments;
- Responsible to configure the application monitoring for various products;
- On-board Java-based and .Net-based applications to the end to end CD/CI pipeline;
- Do administration of different DevOps Tools and automating processes;
- Maintain good understanding of security concepts, processes and best practices;
- Responsible for managing incidents & service requests, work with other IT teams in the resolution of arising issues, design & develop customized solutions to fix problems;
- Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and management;
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and digital trends;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.