6 August 2020
A great opportunity for a well-experienced Java Developer to join one of the globally recognized bank to work on Global Markets FX E-trading and E-Distribution build up.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experienced and familiar on working in full stack capacity within an agile team;
- Good knowledge and has minimum of 5 years dealing with Spring Framework;
- Comfortable with API development, security and testing;
- Have good knowledge of ReactJS or any other well known JS platform;
- Able to use Maven, Git and Bitbucket comfortably;
- Good experience in using Oracle and any other relational databases;
- Efficient and good team player.
- Prior experience in banking/financial industry;
- Ideally worked on both front-end and service side before;
- Knowledge in Selenium, Python, microservices architecture and bash scripting.
- In charge of full-stack development to build real-time FX, Bonds and Equities E-trading and E-distribution system by working hands-on on Java server side coding;
- Involve in complete SDLC of applications and developing new integrations;
- Enhancing business applications based on business needs and providing continuous support to the application;
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and deployment of enhancements to the applications;
- Work on primary coding on server side using Spring Framework and front-end web development in ReactJS;
- Review peer codes and use Python to write automated tests;
- Deal with related system integration and infrastructure work such as basic webserver, database and middleware configuration.