13 August 2020
Our Client, a well established organization in banking industry, is seeking a techno functional Business Analyst, to join their Corporate banking team and work on Digital Assets projects.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Business Analyst in Front Office or IT department within Corporate Banking domain;
- Hands on experience in data mapping, documentation of business flow diagrams and requirements gathering;
- Proven ability to interact with business teams and technical teams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skill to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Good presentation skills to be able to articulate clearly with attention to details;
- Resourceful, active team player with strong analytical skill;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in AGILE development methodologies;
- Experience as a Business Analyst in IT/Corporate banking for onboarding/lending.
- Responsible for working with business users to gather, understand, collate and document business requirements and user stories;
- Support the Project Manager in impact assessment by understanding the scope of the project and the changes associated;
- Work closely with the technology team to collate data mapping, documentation of business flow diagrams and articulate business requirements and translate into technical specifications;
- Guide the technology team to ensure that the business solutions being implemented are thought through from a long term, standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective;
- Coordinate closely with stakeholders to conduct business requirements walk-through on enhancements and new projects;
- Create and execute testing plans and coordinate both the System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Test;
- Identify obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate issues to be resolved effectively;
- Involved in preparation of proper documentation on the data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach;
- Support in the Business As Usual activities and ensure that users requirements and requests are delivered timely, accurately and successfully.