5 August 2020
Our client is seeking for a meticulous Business Analyst with strong technical background to support team projects in a leading bank in Asia.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering;
- Have strong business analysis experience in the financial/banking services domain;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis;
- Possess a deep knowledge and understanding of industry market conditions and trends;
- Well-versed in UAT management;
- Detailed, analytical and good problem-solving skills;
- Capable of delivering a high level of accuracy;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience in Banking Industry;
- Have CCBA or CBAP certification.
- Manage all details regarding application for assigned business vertical and collating them (For eg, include details of systems interface, various content of the data being posted, data held within application and etc.)
- Support users regarding queries on businesses;
- Provide guidance on better usage of the system on daily BAU (Business as usual) activities;
- Have a clear understanding on the scope of the project assigned, changes associated with, and provide adequate support to the Project Manager in terms of impact assessment;
- Document down the reasoning for projects clearly where there is no impact;
- Play a governance role in ensuring that the design is aligned with strategic data flow strategy;
- Gather and justify all stakeholders’ requirements and go through these with the team;
- Ensure that business solutions implemented are thought through thoroughly from a long term standardization, design for no operations, front-end configuration perspective by collaborating actively with the team in solution processing;
- Evaluate and suggest suitable testing approach, wrap up criteria to involved stakeholders and get consensus;
- Deal with overall User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in terms of the timeline, batch run/re-run and running the tester’s testing result;
- Arrange correct documentation on data flow, design, business solutioning and testing approach according to preset template.