29 July 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a meticulous and independent analyst to be part of its team to support the Process Optimization initiatives under Group Finance department.
- Diploma or Degree in Finance, Banking, Computer Science or other related fields;
- Less than 3 years working experience working on Financial / Management accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects in the Financial Services industry;
- Proficient in SQL, Python and MS Office Suite;
- Has an aptitude for system-related work and experience in process analysis and cost optimization;
- Good communications, independent thinker and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience with Process modelling, Data modelling, Data Visualization tools, RPA and Workflow software.
- Partner with various unit across Group Finance to identify and implement suitable use cases for re-engineering and automation to maximize output and minimize cost;
- Analyse process and propose improvements that is align with the bank\’s vision;
- Conduct the review, re-engineer and design processes / workflows that are portable and scalable;
- Create and maintain automation modules and data visualization applications to support evolving operational needs;
- Support the assessment of operational risks and proposal of effective solutions for process and control improvements.