28 July 2020
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Cloud Engineer to design, develop, support and implement the Data Platform on Azure Cloud.
- Bachelor in IT, Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 3 -5 years of experience using Big Data technologies like Azure Big Data Solution;
- Hands on experience on maintaining, configuring and deployment of Azure Cloud platform over various Azure cloud components such as resource group management, data storage accounts, Gen 2, network components (LAN/WAN, firewalls, load balancer, VNET);
- Hands on experience working on virtual machines, network security group management, Databricks ETL workspace, Data Factory, SQL database administration, Synapse data analytics;
- At least 1-3 years on Power Shell scripting to develop DevOps process and deployment automation;
- Ability to communicate and present technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner;
- Strong ability to work independently and cooperate with diverse teams in a multiple stakeholder’s environment;
- Strong sense of work ownership, high affinity with anything data and a desire for constant improvements.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Design, implement and administrate Azure cloud platform components including configuration of Azure storage accounts, resources groups, networking services, virtual machines and cloud cluster management;
- Work closely with Data Architects, Data Modeler, IT team, stakeholders to understand data needs;
- Involve in gathering requirements and implementation of data solutions to deliver business goals;
- Manage data and virtual machines backup and recovery processes;
- Manage day to day activity of cloud environment, supporting development teams with requirements;
- Involve in monitoring the health of system platform, improve and maintain high performance platform;
- BAU support for any data issues and change request.