28 July 2020
An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced, and enthusiastic Product Manager to drive the Digital Solutions in the Banking Industry.
- Degree in Business or Computer Science;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Digital Product Manager experience;
- Excellent soft skills to handle Stakeholders Management;
- People person to work with cross-functional departments to develop product offerings and the mode of execution;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint;
- Ability to gather, analyze and present information precisely and clearly;
- An analytical, detail-oriented and conscientious attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in Agile methodology;
- Experience in handling projects for Banks Internet and Mobile Channels;
- Experience in Testing using Jira;
- Experience working with UI/UX team;
- Good communication skills.
- Interact with business teams for requirement gathering and creating user stories for the technical team;
- Liaise and work with UIUX team and technical developers for clarifications, daily stand-up meetings as per requirement;
- Interact with testers ensuring testing scenarios around the user stories are robust and accurate and any test defects are resolved and closed successfully;
- Involve in establishing story acceptance testing criteria;
- Participate in implementation owning team backlog (ensuring backlog is visible and clear);
- Define and accept iterations and goals via updated and prioritized stories;
- Participate in attending all stand-ups, demos, team meetings with biz and be involved in all ongoing testing efforts;
- Ensure the project deliverables are on time and as per the agreed standards.