23 July 2020
A world-renowned bank is currently seeking for an Integrated Communications Specialist to be a part of their Group Strategic Marketing and Communications team to help enhance their corporate reputation and win more awards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline;
- Experienced in leveraging integrated communication with focus on media relations;
- Should have worked on various social communication channels namely Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and others;
- Hands on experience in writing marketing content, speeches and other forms of communication;
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Highly motivated, self driven and high energy;
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking capacity;
- Creative and is a fast learner who is able to think out of the box to create value;
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Prior marketing / communications experience in a bank, financial institution or in an agency serving financial services client.
- Focus on providing strategic counsel on media and integrated communications to positively incline stakeholders (investors, customers, employees) to the bank;
- Closely work with relevant internal teams to conceptualise and execute relevant brand positioning content across different internal, external and social channels;
- Make use of the following communication channels which include Print and online media, Social media such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, owned media platforms and paid media campaigns;
- Conceptualise, execute and track strategic marketing campaigns to amplify bank’s prestigious global and regional awards;
- Work closely with senior management in speech writing and other forms of communication to promote the brand image and also with internal stakeholders to put together solid pitches;
- Support and facilitate regular interactions with the trade publications to ensure they understand business and value proposition;
- Conduct research and analysis to learn from pitches/awards that bank did not win;
- Maintain a detailed database on the awards calendar, keep track of progress, provide detailed analysis/ post mortems, by working together with the team.