23 July 2020
Our client is looking for a Head, Technology Innovation and Engineering ( CTO ) to provide leadership to lead the organization and the ecosystem they operate in leveraging new technologies. To drive innovation, creation, adoption and revolution in the industry through practical transformation.
- Minimum 15 years of technical and leadership experience with proven track record in technology leadership function;
- Good experience in designing and building complex software systems and applications leveraging on cutting edge technologies;
- Strong technical knowledge of emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud with hands-on experience in software product development & deployment and its best practices;
- Knowledge in cyber security – cyber operations, security orchestration, governance and advisory fields;
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time pressed environment;
- Experience in leading and motivating large scale Engineering and Architecture teams;
- Excellent communication / stakeholder skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Thrives in ambiguous and complex environment with ability to analyse, make decisions and overcome show-stoppers/difficulties.
- Possess an MBA or PHD.
- Responsible to provide the technological vision and road-maps as well as to develop tactical plans to align with organisation strategies in meeting the future needs;
- Responsible to conceptualise, manage and drive the implementation of strategic technology projects;
- Responsible to drive the in-house engineering capabilities to translate emerging technology to industry application such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Robotics, Big Data, AR/VR/MR, IoT, 5G and Cloud;
- Oversees the new technical aspects and technologies development, assess their value add and applicability for the purpose of organisation growth and adoption;
- Manage project financials and keep track of project costs, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Work closely with stakeholders and partners to drive change and innovations;
- Involve in continuous improvement, initiate new ideas / concepts by leveraging the latest technologies; driving the efficiency across the whole ecosystem;
- Provide leadership and technical advice to business users, technical members and vendors to adoption of strategic Digital Transformation framework and standards;
- Promote the use of emerging technologies, contribute to the digital strategy and build the digital transformation initiatives within the organisation.