22 July 2020
We are seeking for a IT Engineer to be part of team to support infrastructure hardware and software systems for new and upgrades implementation.
- Working knowledge of IP & Trading Telephony environments, Storage (NAS, SAN & WORM technology), IP networks (VoIP, Routing & Firewall) and Virtualization (VMware);
- Hands-on experience of trading telephony systems and Instant Message;
- Technical experience in Windows Desktop, Windows Server, security monitoring, vulnerability management;
- Understanding of SIP technology, networks, protocols and firewalls;
- Experience on operational security guidelines and risk management;
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadline;
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, planning and organization skills;
- Always delivers on commitments, on time and to consistently high quality;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- CCIE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA certified;
- SDN Specialist Certifications, ONFCertified SDN Engineer (OCSE), ONFCertified SDN Associate (OCSA) or equivalent;
- Prior experience in complex incidents and in VOIP environment.
- Provide business critical techno-functional support for the financial and trading market within the bank;
- Involved in running, maintaining and enhancing the systems – trading telephony and instant messaging systems;
- Involved in engineering, deployment, daily operations and client support for the global team;
- Engineer and implement changes across the global trader voice platforms;
- Engage business and operational staff in day-to-day operations and scheduling of changes;
- Liaise with business and other IT functions/teams to resolve issues;
- Vendor Management – liase with service providers on problem rectifications and preventive action plans;
- Manage system risks and resolve audit points associated with the trader voice systems;
- Provide regular feedback for improvements to and efficiencies in processes, delivery methodologies and the operational service model.
- Perform duties assigned from time-to-time