22 July 2020
Our client in the banking industry is seeking for an experienced Project/Product Manager to lead the end-to-end delivery of digital projects.
- Have a Bachelor in Computing/Computer Science/Information technology or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience in managing end to end projects;
- Participated in a different phases of a project lifestyle such as business analysis, requirements gathering, testing, implementation;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- A great team player with positive attitude;
- Able to work under pressure and be accurate and committed;
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders from different teams such as product teams, operation teams, technology teams, partners/merchants;
- An independent self-starter who is able to follow strict timelines and manage any challenged faced.
- Experience in banking industry.
- Responsible for managing Product Delivery in Digital projects;
- Work closely with business stakeholders, channel, product teams, partners and merchants;
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing Business requirements and document into user Stories;
- Work closely with UX design team to conceptualize and optimize customer journey;
- Analyse and review Functional Specifications Document (FSD) and ensuring specifications are designed according to business requirements;
- Work closely with a team of User Acceptance Test (UAT) Engineers;
- Collaborate with other Business Units and IT partners to identify enhancements and ensure end-to-end system and process delivery;
- Support post-implementation tasks and ensure customer issues are resolved within the Service Level Agreement and prompt follow-up to ensure closure of issues.