16 July 2020
A multiple award-winning global bank is looking for a microservice developer who will involve designing and developing cutting edge eFX applications.
- Degree in Computer Science or Technology;
- 2+ years of experience in application development;
- Hands-on experience using Java/J2EE and framework such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.;
- Holds capability to build reliable and scalable micro-services running on Openshift or AWS;
- Proficient in source code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket;
- Possesses strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience in the banking industry.
- Responsible for designing and developing FX applications using microservice, OpenShift and cloud native architecture;
- Ensure code development using eFX systems as per business requirement;
- Technical sound in OpenShift, AWS managed services, microservice architecture;
- Understanding of modern cloud-native architecture for designing and building applications;
- Involve in migration of FX applications to the modern technology platform ensuring optimization;
- Interact with Stakeholders , team members in scrum team;