16 July 2020
Looking for a challenging role? Our Client, one of the largest Asian banks is looking for a seasoned DevOps / QA Test Engineer to combine software and systems engineering to maintain the best applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Hands-on experience in application/system/network performance and availability monitoring;
- Knowledge of data structures, software design, and architectures;
- Development Skills with experience in real-time, distributed and highly secured environments.
- Experience working in agile projects;
- Relevant certification in DevOps.
- Identify, diagnose and resolve pipeline bottlenecks and build failures;
- Involve in production services, latency, throughput, user journeys, and overall system health;
- Participate in providing support services before they go live through activities such as system design inputs, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews;
- Use software engineering to analyze patterns of production incidents, develop remediation plans, and implement automation to prevent future incidents from occurring;
- Automated builds and build artifacts integration into test environments, test harnesses, and code analysis;
- Maintain and enhance build systems and information interfaces;
- Good understanding of security concepts, processes, and best practices;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies;
- Interact and work with teams located across geographies across the Asia Pacific.