13 July 2020
An excellent opportunity for a lead the development teams within the Treasury and Market sales team in a bank, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technologies;
- At least 5 years as a Scrum Master or Agile Consultant or a Project Manager managing a Agile project;
- At least 10 years of System or Software engineering with strong hands on background in software development;
- Good experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum, XP and KanBan;
- Excellent ability to understand business objectives and overcome business needs and challenges;
- Demonstrated capability in testing,automation, development and project management;
- Ability to work independently, manage stress and multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication, presentation, documentation and negotiation skills.
- Scrum Master certifications;
- Working experience in banking industry.
- Plan and manage the risks, issues, costs and schedule following the Agile framework and principles;
- End-to-end responsibility for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review;
- Lead agile squad(s) to perform the daily ritual;
- Work closely with the Business Users / Product Owners in Sprint/Release planning to prioritize the product features and releases;
- Highlight any roadblocks to project manager or clear it as and when possible;
- Ensure proper tracking of all documentation such as User Stories and design work framework;
- End-to-end responsibility for each sprint with sprint planning and retrospective review, and agreed amongst the squad members on the Definition of Done (requirements, concepts, preparation and execution of tests, analysis of test results);
- Responsible to work with application development teams and coordinate across other application stakeholders such as Scrum Master or Business Analyst.