13 July 2020
Our client in the insurance domain is seeking for an effective communicator who can be the bridge between business users and the technical team in the development and enhancements of their core systems.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Information System;
- At least 2 years of writing test cases with Use Case (UC) or Functional Specification Document (FSD) for User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- At least 1 year experience in performing User Acceptance Testing;
- Strong stakeholder management skills to liaise with people across different levels and departments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication ability;
- Proactive with a go-getter attitude.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Manage, organize and conduct User Acceptance Test with internal and external test teams, including test scripting, test cases and test execution and reviews;
- Work with business users in understanding their requirements for projects and enhancements;
- Review and fine tuning of user requirements to cater for changes in business rules and new products;
- Provide test summary and regular status reporting to management;
- Work closely with business users to gather and analyze requirements;
- Provide business users support during User Acceptance Test (UAT) or post implementation.