13 July 2020
Are your looking for a new opportunity as a Project Manager to lead IT application projects?
Our client within the banking industry is looking for an experienced project manager to be a part of their team.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 6 years’ experience with IT application project management in Banking Industry;
- Strong domain knowledge in Trading or Treasury related products;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects with experience in managing PMO;
- Should be able to manage testing and quality teams;
- Must be process driven with reporting skills;
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills and able to communicate with senior level;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to drive and motivate the team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
- Experience of software development.
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements;
- Work with project team to delivery business requirement;
- Prepare and manage work plans, schedules, project estimates/budget, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis;
- Manage the scope change process with identification of risks and issues, and facilitate resolution, mitigation and prioritization;
- Plan test strategies and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline;
- Liaise with all levels of stakeholders & vendors while providing regular project status update;
- Ensure adherence to schedule and quality standards by team members and vendors throughout the cycle of the project;
- Collaborate with global and cross functional technology partners to develop and implement programs, projects or processes to address current and future business needs.