9 July 2020
A multiple award winning global bank is looking for a Technical Lead who is hands-on in design and development work for their Treasury & Markets Applications.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Minimum 5 years of development experience in Java;
- At least 1 year of experience in Springboot;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savvy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Strong communication and documentation skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a highly pressured dynamic environment.
- Experience in banks.
- Assist in analysis of business requirements from users and translate to system requirements;
- Lead in technical design of web and mobile applications;
- Able to develop technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide according to agreed standards;
- Practice Agile Methodology;
- Provide maintenance / support and ensure necessary changes are implemented and documented;
- Involve in system integration testing and user acceptance testing;
- Provide user and system support during and post implementation;
- Able to troubleshoot issues relating to developed applications and provide effective solutions;
- Participate in Quality Assurance, peer reviews and code reviews;
- Main point of contact and responsible for project delivery.