7 July 2020
Seeking data professionals with strong analytical capabilities to work as a data analyst with a well established organization in financial services.
- Degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 4 years of data engineering and data visualization expertise with hands on experience in Qlik Sense/Qlikview/Tableau;
- Proficient in SQL based querying of database for data analysis;
- Knowledgeable in data analytics processes including application of business logic, pdf reporting, job scheduling, ETL operations, and ODBC;
- Familiar with data modelling, warehousing and Client / server deployment;
- Strong communication skills with an analytical mindset.
- Prior experience in banking;
- Relevant Qliksense / Qlikview / Tableau Certification.
- Gather business requirements and translate them to user stories ;
- Provide technical solutions, design scalable data models and suggest visualizations to meet the business objectives;
- Produce relevant requirement documentation and create prototypes in paper, PowerPoint, Qlik Sense/Qlikview/Tableau;
- Responsible for the maintenance of reports, job scheduling, ETL operations, and ODBC, user access
- Coordinate with the development teams in the end to end execution of projects
- Manage stakeholders and provide training to business users on new reports and dashboards.