7 July 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are seeking for a Finance Change Analyst to be part of its Financial Information Management team. You will be supporting projects related to Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of experience working on Financial Reporting, Management Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects;
- Good knowledge of banking products, i.e. Loans, Overdrafts, Trade Finance and Treasury;
- Conceptual understanding of Data Architecture, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence;
- Familiar with change management documents, i.e. Business Requirements, Functional Specifications and Data Mapping;
- Proficient in SQL scripting, MS Excel functions and Pivot table;
- Strong knowledge of Data Interface mappings and ETL;
- Prior experience conducting testing or UAT, logging errors and documenting test scripts, results and findings.
- Exposure to Data Interface mappings and Finance Data Mart;
- Exposure to Hyperion and Oracle software for Consolidated Financial Reporting;
- Experience with use of analytics tools such as OBIEE and QlikSense.
- Perform Project Management/Business analysis on Finance requirements and functional impacts of changes;
- Apply project management methodologies including project plans, risk mitigation, issue tracking and communication plans;
- Develop business requirements (BRD) through the understanding of technology and operational needs of Financial Accounting, Financial & Performance Management reporting and Regulatory reporting functions in the Bank;
- Manage and actively contribute to all phases of project lifecycle, with clear documentation in each project phases and obtain timely signoff from all respective parties, as required in project lifecycle;
- Establish strong relationship with Finance users and IT groups in analysis of user requirement identify opportunities for improvement, articulate business requirements into functional requirement for functional design document and work closely with Technology team (including vendor) in providing end to end solutions that ensure users’ needs are optimally met;
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing and facilitate user testing, documenting test results clearly;
- Document and provide training to end users with regards to process and systems changes.
- Review and support post implementation issues coming out from project implementation and come up with areas of improvement for future delivery.