26 June 2020
A well-established bank is looking for a Data Analyst who can leverage his/her skills in data and automation related projects.
- Degree holder majoring in Business, Finance, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience in SAS programming;
- Experience in testing and Automation projects;
- Team player, self motivated and resourceful;
- Numerically inclined with a strong analytical mind;
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Holder of FRM/PRM;
- Experience in Banking industry.
- Define data requirements and test for Trade Finance and Risk system project delivery and implementation;
- Be the subject matter expert for any queries on data storage structures, data mining and data cleansing;
- Infer business requirement from various balance sheet risk users for project implementation;
- Work with IT team to further automate and streamline data processing flow;
- Perform system integration testing and assists in user acceptance testing with front office users.