26 June 2020
An exciting opportunity awaits you! Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to support an enterprise wide project in the financial services industry.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Finance related disciplines;
- Familiar with analyzing data and developing SQL queries;
- Strong database concepts, designing techniques and database management;
- Proficient in data mapping, analysis, quality check, reconciliation;
- Experience in data profiling to analyse large volumes of data to provide necessary metrics;
- Familiar with application testing processes, guidelines, frameworks, checklist and policies;
- Experience in test planning, test cases, scripts, scenarios creation and execution;
- Good analytical ability, conceptual thinking, planning and organisational skills;
- Independent and strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Metadata tools (eg Informatica Metadata Manager);
- Experience in Business Intelligence (BI) tools (e.g. Qliksense).
- Support Data Management team by performing data profiling, supporting data mapping specifications, data analysis, data quality check and data reconciliation;
- Responsible for raw data analysis and data profiling for data integration;
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and create test scripts for both automated and manual testings;
- Extract data from data tables in data warehouse using SQL queries;
- Identify business requirements and provide technical documentation;
- Able to manage delivery of projects through complete SDLC;
- Provide post implementation support, investigating data issues and queries;
- Participating in providing support for SIT/UAT.