26 June 2020
We looking for a self-motivated and driven Business Analyst to join one of our insurance clients for their life insurance projects, leveraging on technology to provide simplicity and customer focus solution for their customers!
- Relevant university degree;
- Strong knowledge of Life insurance products;
- Strong knowledge of Life Asia application preferred;
- Experienced in requirements gathering, planning, management and communication;
- Experienced in business process modelling and design;
- Experienced in the development of training materials and support of training delivery;
- Proficient with MS office and MS Viso;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent stakeholder management and managing expectations.
- Knowledge Graphical User Interface (GUI);
- Knowledge in Java and COBOL.
- Works as contributing team member on important projects and activities of diverse scope with own discipline;
- Continues to acquire specialized functional knowledge, more complex skills and operating practices;
- Builds collaborative work relationships across the organization and delivers solutions also to external customers on specific issues;
- Assumes responsibility for planning and executing assignments;
- Drives team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Makes operational decisions on policies, tactics critical to the function’s business success;
- Assumes responsibility for delivery of quality outcomes of complex and business critical projects.