26 June 2020
As an Application Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for the delivery, post production and operational support of a suite of application services on Cloud Platform.
- Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology;
- Minimum 6 years of work experience in providing application deployment and support in an enterprise environment;
- Familiar with automation or script creation experience with scripting languages ( Java / PHP / Python / Perl / Ruby / Groovy / Bash );
- Good experience in the development, management, deployment and support of cloud computing infrastructure;
- Knowledge in one of more of the Cloud-related technologies i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloud automation tools;
- Knowledge in Cloud-native development including microservices and serverless environment, Front-end development, Web services;
- Knowledge on DevOps, Infrastructure as code (IaC), Software Defined X, Cloud services;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Able to work in a team and also independently.
- Certifications in Cloud Technologies like AWS / Azure / Google cloud.
- Provide technical expertise to define and support the delivery of applications leveraging a cloud based architecture;
- Automate code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes in Development and SIT Environments;
- Develop, enhance, and maintain cloud enablement tools;
- Manage and administer application cloud infrastructure;
- Provide post production and operational support;
- Ensure system stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability;
- Liaise with external vendors and oversee the resolution of incidents and technical issues;
- Continuously identify opportunities to incorporate best practices in automation, optimization and new efficiencies.