25 June 2020
An exciting opportunity awaits you …
Our client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to be a part of their dynamic and talented team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field;
- At least 6-8 years of experience in IT infrastructure role with 3 years working with cloud platforms;
- Must have experience as an enterprise systems administrator in a Cloud or Virtualized environment;
- Experience in implementing cloud automation with application deployment using Ansible / Terraform / Jenkins;
- Experience in CI / CD frameworks like Puppet, Maven, AWS CodeBuild, Azure DevOps, Atlassian Bamboo;
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN\’s, DNS, load balancing and firewall implementation;
- Experience with DevOps procedures and processes and with working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills to interact with various stakeholders at all levels;
- Certifications in Cloud Technologies like AWS / Azure / Google cloud.
- Build, design, deploy and maintain the implementation of Cloud solutions;
- Provide technical expertise to define and support the delivery of applications leveraging a cloud based architecture;
- Develop, enhance, and maintain cloud enablement tools;
- Ensure system stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability;
- Evaluate and recommend technology or solution based on technical capabilities, functionalities and other criteria;
- Continually grow and develop new skills for cloud based technologies.