25 June 2020
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate candidate to join the production support team as a Lead Security Incident Consultant.
He/She to provide operation support such as monitoring, analyzing and responding to threats and security.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems;
- At least 4 years of work experience in the Security and Operations fields;
- Excellent work experience in Incident Management and Post Incident Review Process
- Good working knowledge in a variety of platforms, operating systems, network, databases or software applications;
- Good understanding of Security vulnerabilities with respect to Applications and Infrastructure;
- Understanding of Malware, Intrusion Detection Systems and SIEM platforms;
- Proactive and self-motivated team player with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Keen learner and strong passion in self-development and cyber security research;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to work in fast paced environment;
- Good written and communication skills.
- Certification in GPEN / GWAPT / OSCP / CREST.
- Perform monitoring, research, assessment and analysis on network, server/system, storage, database, applications and host based security events to search for signs of security compromise;
- Involved in Business-As-Usual (BAU) support, attending to high severity security incidents and adhere to Incident Management;
- Responsible to identify and investigate intrusion to determine cause and extent of breach;
- Track and manage incidents and handle end-to-end resolution starting from detection (opening) to closure;
- Identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the systems and proposing/implementing countermeasures;
- Liaise with the stakeholders and report potential findings from both technical and business perspective;
- Adhere to the Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) within the security operations;
- Generate various operational reports (on daily, monthly or adhoc basis);
- Involved in compliance and controls, self-assessment processes and documentation related tasks.