25 June 2020
Our client in the financial domain is looking for an experienced and dynamic hands-on frontend developer to be part of their e-commerce project development.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field;
- At least 5 years working experience in frontend development;
- Hands-on development using Java, VueJS, Redis, Restful API, SpringBoot;
- Strong attention to details and great understanding in UX;
- Good knowledge on modern programming languages and passionate in learning new coding languages;
- Experienced to be the key in a medium to large (4-10 people) project team in which involves end to end delivery;
- Experienced in details system and database design;
- Adequate security knowledge in cyber security aspect such as source code and penetration test scanning vulnerability resolution.
- Prior experience in Insurance domain.
- Involve in gathering business requirement and implementing changes according to project technical design and coding standard;
- Follow through frontend common ecommerce components implementation that includes documentation, development, UAT, regression support and deployment;
- Working closely with team leader in debugging, source code management, source code scanning and penetration vulnerability resolution;
- To delivery projects within stipulated timeline together with other project team members such as backend and digital marketing;
- To manage code management activities (including code branching, merging and commit) by following the established standard defined by team lead;
- Identify opportunities for R&D to continuous improvement of frontend common ecommerce modules and elements;
- To deliver quality deliverables on timely basis at the same time comply with regulatory guideline that include code scanning and resolving vulnerability found prior go live.