25 June 2020
Our client in the financial sector is seeking an established Technical Analyst to monitor and manage the IT systems of the organization.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent discipline;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience platform solutions or IT systems Implementation and integration;
- Good knowledge in overall IT infrastructure domains and troubleshooting skills with various devices;
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Email solutions, virtualization along with server security solutions;
- Excellent experience using MS Active Directory;
- Has experience working with cross functional teams and in matrix structures;
- Strong communication skills with excellent organizational skills and meticulous to attention.
- Experience with leading performance, stress and capacity testing;
- ITIL certification.
- Monitoring and managing all installed systems and infrastructure while adding, deleting and decommissioning systems;
- Establish, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Analyze the infrastructure and capacity planning for future;
- Work with the infrastructure teams to ensure 100% system up-time and availability;
- Manage and execute system/application installation, patching, roll-outs, releases and upgrades;
- Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency.
- Work with vendors, partners and service providers to maintain SLA, resolve issues and assess root cause for remediation;
- Involved in planning and execution of Disaster Recovery and BCP drills.