24 June 2020
Our client within the insurance sector is looking for a motivated leader to transform and improve their business processes and customer experience by leveraging on digital technology and data analytics.
- Degree in Business Administration or IT-related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics or data-related roles;
- Experience doing change management or business process improvement;
- Strong experience working on digital transformation projects;
- Good stakeholder management experience and able to get the buy-in from related parties;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills coupled with good working attitude.
- Experience within the financial sector.
- Support the business operations in terms of process reengineering and process improvements through the use of data analysis;
- Involve in the team’s monthly review and KPI discussions to ensure the smooth delivery of projects;
- Responsible for the department’s digital transformation projects and to constantly encourage the use of digital platforms;
- Drive team work to resolve complex business issues through sharing in-depth knowledge and experience;
- Make operational decisions on policies and tactics critical to the function’s business success.