24 June 2020
An excellent opportunity for an Senior experienced C# Developer to be part of FX software development team for a global bank.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming with at least of 5 years experience in application development using C#.NET;
- Good hands on experience in developing applications using WPF, multit-threading, asynchronous communication and reactive extension;
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications and integrating with JEE technologies;
- Independent/proactive and attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the banking/financial sector;
- Domain knowledge in FX/Market Rates/Options.
- Gather requirements from the business users and estimate the development time and impact;
- Translate requirements from the FX option desk into technical specifications;
- Responsible for coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency;
- Aid in trouble-shooting problems and provide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Undertake product impact analysis, development, testing and support activities;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate.