8 June 2020
Our client, one of the largest regional banks in Southeast Asia, is currently searching for a Techno-Functional Project Manager to develop and execute the Bank’s project plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Systems/Technology or Finance from a recognized university;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing large scale projects, preferably in a global financial institution;
- Strong domain knowledge in treasury and/or wholesale banking products;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects with experience in managing PMO;
- Experience in managing testing and quality teams;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills to drive team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Develop, execute and closure of project plan;
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements;
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Manage project team, sponsors and stakeholders across business and technology lines and functions from Front, Middle and Back Office;
- Prepare and track project budget, project plan and activities;
- Prepare and organize Project Steering Committee meetings and Project Portfolio meetings;
- Manage project resource and budget, scope, risk, schedule and progress, performance, deliverables, issues, escalations and conflicts;
- Produce project reports and presentations to update the team’s project milestones and status to senior management on a timely basis;
- Perform post-implementation review.