26 May 2020
Are you an Infrastructure Architect with forward looking vision and knowledge, experience and qualities to lead the transformation of our technical infrastructure with cloud capabilities to better support the applications and businesses.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System;
- Has at least 5 years of working experience in Technical Consultant role;
- Practical experience with DevOps, Application Virtualization and Orchestration;
- Familiar with various on-premise and cloud virtualization technologies;
- Knowledge in Service Level Management and conversant in ISO, ITIL. ITSM and/or SQA;
- Good technical and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong personality and yet personable to enrich relationships within the organization.
- TOGAF Certified;
- Microsoft Azure or AWS certified.
- Evaluate technology, market trends and industry and identify the infrastructure technologies best suited to meet the company’s needs;
- Develop architecture blueprints, solution diagrams, technology stack and integration mapping;
- Develop IT infrastructure solutions;
- Enforce infrastructure architecture execution;
- Consult project teams to fit infrastructure architecture assignments;
- Documentation of architecture design and evaluation work;
- Develop and execute communication, education plan for infrastructure architecture.