26 May 2020
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of the Credit Risk Management team, to enhance and support systems related to Credit Risk Management and Basel activities within the bank.
- Degree in Banking / Information Technology or other related fields;
- At least 2 years of Business Analyst experience in financial institutions, with credit risk business background;
- Good understanding in Credit / Capital computation;
- Able to prepare credit portfolio dashboards / reports using regulatory/economic capital and Basel II risk parameters;
- Strong knowledge in database management, good hands-on in using SQL query;
- Proficient in MS Access and MS Excel;
- Analytical, detail-oriented and solution-oriented;
- Resourceful, independent and proactive team player;
- Good communication skills, good grasp of the current state and evolution of financial markets.
- FRM certified.
- Provide support and enhancements of Basel Credit RWA related application;
- Perform user requirements gathering, data profiling, and gap analysis;
- Ensure all requirements are addressed through detailed analysis, planning, monitoring, and reporting activities;
- Responsible to understand Basel regulatory changes / new products, and translate them into system specifications;
- Prepare credit risk related MIS and regulatory reports;
- Develop test cases and coordinate with business uses on testing and UAT environment setup;
- Ensure necessary changes/enhancements are implemented and documented.