22 May 2020
Are you looking for a new career opportunity?
Our client in Financial Services sector is seeking an Incident Analyst to provide operational support for IT Applications.
- Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 to 4 years of working experience in managing, maintaining and supporting IT operations & hosting environments;
- Strong understanding of aligning IT services with the needs of the business;
- Must have experience in incident management processes with minimum disruptions to business;
- Should have the working knowledge of the business processes, regulations, products and web-based IT applications;
- Experience in business process modelling and implementation;
- Proactive with good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Strong team player with effective communication both written and verbal;
- ITIL Certified;
- Involved in setting up and maintaining operational support for IT applications;
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of incident management processes;
- Responsible for managing and mitigating risks along with remediation;
- Ensure updating of operational processes as per the needs while minimising disruption to business;
- Involved in reporting and escalating risks, controls, and standards, as required.