22 May 2020
Seeking an energetic leader assist in leading the internal audit team.
- Deep expertise in financial audit, both as an external and/or internal auditor;
- At least 11 years of audit working experience, of which at least 8 years should have been in a managerial position;
- Must have supervisory experience in managing and leading audit teams;
- Good degree in Accountancy or Finance;
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills are essential;
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills;
- Must be meticulous in his/her work;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Can-do attitude, driven and passionate about work;
- Certified Internal Auditor certification;
- Experience in IT Audit.
- Develop risk-based audit plans and annual work plans;
- Supervise and manage all aspects of operations in the internal audit function;
- Review associates work outputs to ensure deliverables and audit reports are true and fair;
- Coach and mentor a team of auditors;
- Represent the institution for presentations to Management and Audit Committee;
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Internal Audit from time to time.