21 May 2020
Seeking a techno-functional Project Director / Section Head to effectively evaluate innovation solutions and to lead the Digital Transformation initiatives.
This role is responsible to build its in-house engineering capabilities aims to drive and elevate the organization capabilities, practices, adoption and development of the Digital Transformation Age.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science;
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in software product development and deployment;
- Strong knowledge in Software development and Cloud deployment (e.g. DevOps techniques and Agile practices);
- Strong technical skills in Cloud & IT infrastructure and technologies:
- Technical knowledge of emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud;
- Knowledgeable in open source technologies and communities (e.g. CNCF);
- Excellent ability to transform business requirements and expectations to results using technology;
- Experience in leading and motivating large scale Engineering and Architecture teams;
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time pressed environment;
- Excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence to influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus.
- PMP, ITIL , Cloud and TOGAF certifications.
- Be the leader to provide leadership and guidance (coach & mentor) to the development team and industry partners to grow the design and solutions within the business domain;
- Lead technical development teams across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to deliver products & services involving the emerging technologies namely, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Big Data, IoT, 5G and Cloud;
- Engage and explore / evaluate new technologies with technology partners and research institutes to assess the maturity, viability and suitability of different research and technologies;
- Identify key emerging technologies & industry trends, perform assessment of their implications to the organization;
- Responsible to conceptualize the enterprise solution architecture design and review the technical architecture, design, platform and propose changes where required;
- Develop and maintain best standards and practices in enterprise application software development and deployment;
- Responsible to meet project deadlines, identify project obstacles, proactively mitigate risks and escalate and resolve issues effectively;
- Create awareness and provide advisory and technical consultancy on the appropriate emerging technologies to be deployed;
- Promote the use of emerging technologies, contribute to the digital strategy and build the digital transformation initiatives within the organisation.