20 May 2020
A multiple award winning global bank is looking for an energetic Senior Auditor to conduct end-to-end audit of their Global Transaction Services : risks, products and processes.
- Degree in Accountancy or any Accounting Relevant Certificate (ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia, etc.);
- At least 3 years of auditing experience in Trade operations;
- Excellent written / oral communication skills to clearly articulate messages to a variety of stakeholders;
- Takes ownership and responsibility for completing work, with limited supervision;
- Able to forge good relations with team mates and stakeholders;
- Able to analyse stakeholders needs and provide most appropriate solution;
- Able to prioritize and work effectively.
- Corporate banking sales experience;
- Good knowledge in corporate banking products and credit risk related to Trade Finance.
- Plan and coordinate end-to-end audits;
- Analyse design and effectiveness of processes and controls;
- Design appropriate tests and determine level of testing of controls;
- Escalate issues effectively and report audit findings clearly;
- Ensure audit completion within deadlines;
- Monitor the business and support units closely and continue to identify any concerns that may surface;
- Work with Team Manager to carry out quarterly updates to Audit Committee.