19 May 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Strategic Leader to provide IT leadership in Asia Pacific region, provide IT management support and Technology advisory for Asia Pacific business and other stakeholders related to different aspects of IT Infrastructure, Application, Architecture, etc.
Candidate must possess the following skill-set:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related fields specializing in Management or Engineering;
- At least 6 years of proven track record in successful managing projects especially in Asia Pacific;
- Good experience in running/managing projects for global, multi-cultural, multi-location, matrix environment;
- Excellent stakeholder management and management of project team members across multiple locations;
- Focus in meeting time lines, firm hold of project budget, ensuring that internal/external work together to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Ability to think out of the box, ability to visualise broad business/IT perspectives, proactive in anticipating issues, provide wise counsel/advice to resolve issues and leveraging on industry best practices when applicable;
- An excellent partner to the Business and having a keen sense of how projects can bring value to the greater community when projects are delivery well/successfully.
- Good general understanding of all business functions like : Sales and Distribution, Material Management, Warehouse, Management, Manufacturing, CRM and Finance & Controlling;
- Knowledge in ERP, Salesforce, E-commerce, SFDC.
- Master’s degree in IT or any other related fields specializing in Management or Engineering;
- Professional certifications in Agile/Scrum, DevOps, Project Management, ITIL;
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Be the trusted business partner/advisor for all business functions in the Asia Pacific;
- Establish, build and maintain good relationships with new and existing business counterparts and IT;
- Be an interface between business and IT for any global implementations or project roll-outs in Asia region;
- Review, and validate business requirements for new projects, tools or applications;
- Perform business reviews to capture local demands (country/ shared services / business units), with key business stakeholders;
- Be the single point of accountability and escalation;
- Challenge business demands as well as internal demands for changes and projects;
- Provide direction for cost effective and efficient solutions;
- Manage the IT demands well, and maximize value to the business;
- Govern end-to-end delivery of IT services as well as projects to business;
- Monitor & track progress of assigned projects, to ensure timely delivery;
- Manage scope and requirement changes to IT projects within APAC;
- Identify risks and ensure appropriate actions have been taken to manage positive and negative risks;
- Identify issues and ensure corrective actions are taken;
- Leverage regional support centers and global delivery centres.