14 May 2020
Our client is an established organization within the Banking & Financial Services domain. They are looking for a Project Manager to lead the IT application projects within the Trading and Treasury area.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Systems;
- At least 6 years of experience with IT application project management in Banking Industry;
- Strong domain knowledge in Trading or Treasury related products;
- Knowledge in banking products e.g. Forex / Money Market , Interest Rates, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities or Equities;
- Proven track record in delivering and managing the complex banking projects with experience in managing PMO;
- Experience in managing testing and quality teams;
- Proven ability to interact with various users, senior management , IT teams and external vendors effectively;
- Experience in project plans, milestones, measures, budgets, resource and time management;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill;
- Has strong leadership abilities and interpersonal skills to drive team to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PMP Certified.
- Engage in project conceptualization, defining project scope and providing business solutions based on the business requirements;
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating IT project teams to achieve project implementation on schedule and within budget;
- Liaise with all levels of stakeholders & vendors while providing regular project status update;
- Prepare and track project budget, project plan and activities;
- Prepare and organize Project Steering Committee meetings and Project Portfolio meetings;
- Engage senior stakeholders to discuss and address project issues and risks;
- Collaborate with Business Project Manage, business users, various technical teams and vendors;
- Drive and manage end-to-end project delivery including requirement, design, testing, deployment;
- Plan test strategy and coordinate defects review, bug fixes, re-testing and closure within project timeline;
- Perform regular quality assessment, submit quality checklist, testing and defect executive summary.