13 May 2020
Our client is looking for an experience and dynamic hands-on leader to lead their team in the new development projects for digital products.
- Strong experience in Golang, Java, C, C++ or Python;
- Expert in writing automated tests such as TDD or BDD;
- Experience building client-side applications on at least two platforms, including Linux;
- Good understanding of IP networking;
- Able to write well-architected readable code thats easy to maintain by a team of several developers;
- Strong communication skills and sensitive to different requirements;
- Experienced with Docker in both development and production environments;
- Good understanding and knowledge of different full stack technologies and methods.
- Agile / Scrum Certified.
- To lead a team of experienced developers which including motivating, mentoring, defining responsibilities and holding people accountable;
- Ensure the use of efficient tools and processes and that each member of the team is an expert in their toolchain to promote engineering excellence;
- Perform code reviews, ensure that architectural decisions are made well, ensure high-quality documentation, including hands on coding;
- Ensure our product backlog always defines the path to achieving our business goals;
- In charge of specific projects end-to-end across digital products portfolio;
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and tools and evangelize their value within the development teams;
- Provide information/advice to team regarding best practices, industry trends, as well as feedback on the overall performance of processes and tools;
- Aware of the concrete effects of your architectural decisions at the code level and you discuss them with developers.