16 June 2020
Our Client, one of the largest insurance MNCs in Southeast Asia, is searching for a Marketing Analytics Manager to improve the digital experience for their customers across campaigns and various touchpoints.
- Minimum 3 years of digital analytics implementation experience with Google Analytics;
- Mobile app tagging and tracking experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience with defining analytics tracking requirements and guiding developers through requirements gathering;
- Experience in verifying, deploying and troubleshooting triggers and tags through Google Tag Manager.
- Prior experience in financial institution or in an agency serving financial institution clients.
- Convert business requirements into detailed Google Analytics requirements;
- Implement tags, events, e-commerce tracking within Google Analytics for various campaigns and events;
- Develop reports for Google Analytics on campaign specific ask;
- Ensure timely deployment of third-party tags;
- Collaborate with developers to implement tracking code into the page;
- Collaborate with key campaign owners to provide insights in order to reach business goals;
- Accountable for regulatory compliance risks and take steps to mitigate risks;
- Be at the forefront in understanding the latest industry trends;
- Keep abreast with emerging threats and technologies in order to advance the interest of the organisation.