11 May 2020
Our client in the insurance sector is seeking an experienced Product Proposition executive to lead in the development and strategies of their products.
- Degree in Actuarial, Finance, Marketing or other related field;
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in product development, marketing or actuarial pricing;
- Good experience in the entire product conceptualization and delivery stages;
- Strong understanding of financial and insurance concepts as well as good quantitative abilities;
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player coupled with high sense of responsibility and project delivery skills.
- Team management experience.
- Conceptualize, plan and manage the product development activities for various identified customer segments;
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in both upstream and downstream discussions;
- Perform customer research and competitive analysis;
- Liaise with different teams, including Actuarial and Product teams, to communicate and deliberate on product requirements for pricing and system implementation strategies;
- Implement product and pricing strategy and perform product risk assessment;
- Gather product approval documentation, business casing and seek approval from relevant forums within the stipulated timeline;
- Ensure adherence to regulatory requirements and industry standards related to product development and company-wide policies;
- Achieve the channel\’s KPIs and maintain keen awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance and any emerging threats and technologies.