4 May 2020
Our client is looking for an experienced and analytical developer to be a part of their team to transform legacy systems into new technology platform using Java technologies.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
- At least 3+ years of experience in design, development and maintenance of Java based application systems;
- Experienced in common open source frameworks and major application server and database such as Weblogic / Websphere and DB2 / Oracle / MS SQL Server;
- Understanding of Microservices, Cloud, API;
- Confident with various Java technologies such as content/documents management, workflow/case management;
- Hands on experience in handling projects in the open systems.
- Agile / Scrum experience.
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java;
- Lead or be a part of a team to design, develop and implement new and existing application systems;
- Lead the project or assist the Project Manager to conceptualize, develop and implement IT Projects;
- Work with vendors / partners and stakeholders;
- Provide support to users of the enterprise application systems from a technical perspective;
- Assist the project manager to conceptualise and implement the projects;
- Involve in System Integration and User Acceptance Testing;
- Continually engage in professional development.