29 April 2020
An excellent opportunity for a Java developer to implement and deliver system integration projects with an established organization within the Financial Services domain .
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information System;
- At least 6 years of hands on experience in Java development/ Front end technology implementation;
- Strong hands on coding skill and vast experience in java and java frameworks such as Java, SpringBoot, JBOSS and Restful API;
- Good knowledge of technical detail design and documentation;
- Adequate interpersonal skills to communicate with team member as well as cross functions to have better understanding of processes and requirement;
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player to work as a team;
- Able to work under tight timelines and under pressure;
- Good experience with project delivery as well as production support.
- Prior experience within the insurance domain.
- Responsible for business requirement gathering and implementing changes according to project technical design and coding standard to ensure high quality of deliverables;
- Assist team leader to produce detail system design and documentation such as flow chart, database schema and API details documentation;
- Strong attention to details and have adequate understanding how frontend UX behaviour in order to design and implement corresponding API to support business processes;
- Follow through and keep track of project task from development, SIT, UAT and Preprod to production deployment;
- Working closely with team leader in debugging, source code management, source code scanning and penetration vulnerability resolution;
- Provide comprehensive and clear release note to team leader for smooth non production and production deployment;
- Support post production deployment system monitoring and leverage on application performance monitoring tool;
- Identify opportunities for research and development to continuous improvement of IS micro-ecosystem.