28 April 2020
Our client is seeking an experienced Deputy Head, IT Audit to assist in the development of risk-based IT audit plans and manage the day-to-day work plans.
- At least 12-15 years of relevant experience in IT Audit;
- Strong experience in team management and experienced in liaising with external audit teams;
- Experienced in performing IT Audit and reviewing IT controls, framework, policies and standards;
- Good understanding of MAS Technology Risk Management (TRM) requirements;
- Certifications in CISA, CISSP or other equivalent professional certifications;
- Independent, resourceful and self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Computer Assisted Auditing Tools.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the development of risk-based IT audit plans, timeline and workflows;
- Prepare the internal audit work plans for the team and liaise with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Supervise the day-to-day running and completion of IT audits and non-audit work to ensure smooth project deliverables;
- Coach and mentor a team of internal IT auditors and other project resources to ensure the meeting of project deadlines;
- Prepare reports and make presentations to senior management and the Audit Committee;
- Assist in other ad hoc duties as required.