23 April 2020
Our client in the financial sector is seeking a hands-on, tech-savvy Cybersecurity Engineer to assist them in enhancing their security operations, posture and implementing effective cyber security solutions for threat mitigation.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in technology, information and/or cyber security implementation and operations;
- Strong understanding in Cybersecurity threat, risks, controls, vulnerability assessment, application security and compliance;
- Understanding of OWASP testing guide / Open Source Security Testing methodology manual;
- Experience in managing security projects;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Proactive with good attention to detail and a strong team player.
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC certifications.
- Have a strong understanding of the organisation\’s technology and risk posture;
- Keep abreast of the relevant threat landscape, especially within the financial sector;
- Knowledge of technological trends and developments in the area of information security and risk management;
- Critically evaluate suitable security solutions and propose security solutions to internal stakeholders;
- Assist in the delivery of new security capabilities while ensuring adherence to both internal and external guidelines;
- Work closely with various IT units (e.g. infrastructure/ applications team) to drive the effective operations of the security infrastructure;
- Respond to security incidents and apply security controls for the containment of cyber attacks.